Ordinarily, basic building block and contract clause formatting for a document generated by Weagree is governed by the Word template (dotx file) used. It is possible to change some formatting aspects for each individual building block and contract clause, however.
1. Switch the Show advanced vs. all basic functionalities toggle to the ON position.
2. Select the building block or contract clause you wish to modify.
3. Click Edit the building block/clause name.
4. Open the Formatting deviations subtab to edit any of the following:
a. text colour
b. text size (insert a number here, e.g. 10, 12, 15, etc.)
c. text alignment
Note: in certain cases you may want to include text that will not actually visible in the document. For instance, if you want to trigger a global edit-field question somewhere else in the questionnaire. Another example might be a tag for a schedule that should always be included, but is not directly referenced in any clause. In this case, you may opt to set text colour to white, text size to 0 (zero) and, optionally, text alignment to right. You should also ensure that the building block or clause’s styling is set to Default – no space after or some other style that does not have any spacing before or after a paragraph.
5. Click Save when finished.