Contract titles will generally be the same per template, but it may be necessary or desirable to customise them for individual contracts. This can be configured for each template.
A. DEFAULT CONTRACT TITLE
To configure the default contract title:
1. Click on the template name at the top of the outline.
2. Click Edit the template settings.
3. Edit the Document title field as needed.
4. Click Save.
The default title can be inserted directly into the document text, headers, footers, or cover page, with the tag [DocumentTitle].
B. CUSTOM CONTRACT TITLE
To allow users to customise the title of individual contracts:
1. Switch the Show advanced vs. all basic functionalities toggle to the ON position.
2. Select the clause where the contract title must be mentioned and place the mouse cursor where it must appear within that clause.
3. Click Insert a modifiable contract title.
4. Fill in the fields insofar as needed. Leave Default value unchanged.
Note: it may be prudent to change the Authorisation level to Legal counsel or higher. This will prevent junior employees and non-lawyers from changing the title.
5. Click Save.