Contract templates and subprojects within a project template can be replicated at will by the user through recurrence expressions. The user simply inserts a number (an integer, i.e. without decimals) to multiply all applicable content. The recurrence expression operates on a single project template component, so there is no need to preconfigure multiple copies. This makes it very easy to tailor any individual project in the Weagree Wizard to specific needs. Setting up a recurrence expression in the Template Creation Tool takes no more than a few minutes.
1. Click Organise, reformulate or edit global questions.
2. Click Insert.
3. Choose Edit-field.
4. Enter a name for the global question and the question itself. Remember or select and copy the name.
5. Tick Use small answer box.
6. For Value type, select Numbers, no decimals (integer).
7. Optionally, fill in Default value and If unanswered (only insert integers here).
8. Click Save and close the Organise, reformulate or edit global questions pop-up.
9. Switch the Show advanced vs. all basic functionalities toggle to the ON position.
10. Select the contract template or subproject to which the recurrence expression must apply.
11. Click Edit the template/subproject settings.
12. Open the Recurrence subtab.
13. Insert the full tag of the global edit-field question, e.g. [gq.Number of conditions].
14. Click Save.