The Weagree Wizard’s SharePoint integration allows the user to initiate a contract from within SharePoint, fill the questionnaire in the Weagree Wizard with the data pushed along with initiating that contract, then complete the questionnaire. In each case, the generated contract and all contract data will be exported (back) to SharePoint. Any document stored in SharePoint can be retrieved from within the Weagree Wizard at any time as if it were stored in Weagree itself.
SharePoint integration can be enabled and configured as follows:
1. First, ensure that API integrations are enabled. If you open the Configuration Weagree Wizard item on the Administrator page, and no subitem API integrations appears in the list on the left, they are currently disabled. In that case, open the subitem Key functionalities. On the main part of the screen, move the API integrations slider to the right (i.e. “ON”) position and click Save.
2. Open the API integrations subitem (that has now appeared).
3. Click on SharePoint in the plugin list.
4. The plugin’s settings will be displayed on the right:
a. Set the top switch to the “ON” position to activate SharePoint integration. After activation, a grey checkmark will appear in the plugin list’s right column.
b. Set the second switch to the “ON” position to activate SharePoint’s document storage functionality (other APIs may have multiple, independent functionalities).
c. Insert your SharePoint URL. This will be a SharePoint subdomain address, e.g. “https://yourname.sharepoint.com/sites/yoursharepoint/”.
d. Insert the base paths for storage of contract, project and party (entity management) data on your SharePoint site (if you are unsure about these, please contact your IT department or SharePoint).
5. Click Save.
6. Open the Configuration subitem of Contract automation.
7. From the Document storage dropdown menu, select SharePoint Document Store.
Note: multiple external document storage plugins can be active simultaneously, but you can only use one at a time for exporting and synchronisation. If you use any other setting here than SharePoint Document Store, no documents will be stored in or retrieved from SharePoint. Before switching from another storage plugin to SharePoint, ensure that the Weagree Wizard is fully synchronised to prevent any gaps in your data storage.
8. Click Save.