A long-term general purchasing agreement for the supply of strategic components, spare parts, ingredients or other products that are to be incorporated in the customer's end-product or used in its processes. Used in B2B context, for large corporates.
The model general purchasing agreement of Weagree is divided into chapters addressing the various aspects of the strategic long-term relationship:
1. Ordering, forecasting, packaging and delivery.
2. Acceptance mechanism for testing deliverables.
3. Development of the supplier’s product in collaboration with the customer, based on a statement of work (SOW).
4. Allocation of IPR and an indemnity in case of infringing goods.
5. Reporting and evaluation.
6. Compliance with laws and regulations (incl. CSR)