The contract lifecycle management dashboard will be made extremely flexible and actionable: on their dashboard, end-users will be given the possibility to take frequently-undertaken action. This way, we aim at increasing the user-friendliness to the maximum.
* 1. the Weagree Widget showing the five most-recently active pending contracts, will not only allow the end-user to open the related (last-added) contract version (or go to the contract entry altogether), but also to e-sign it, to invite a guest user, and to register the contract into the Weagree CLM (contract repository);
* 2. the Weagree Widget showing tasks will not only list the five upcoming tasks but also to create new tasks or to mark a task completed;
* 3. the Weagree Widget showing the contracts that are pending workflow approval will enable the approver to approve or to reject with one click;
* 4. there will be a Weagree Widget listing the contracts that are pending e-signing (status not-signed);
* 5. there will be a Weagree Widget listing the contracts that have just been e-signed (status signed – as the completion of e-signing is automated, not manual);
* 6. the Weagree Widget showing signed (CLM) contracts that require attention (status medium or high urgency) can be accessed with one click.
We are making the Weagree dashboard widgets extremely actionable (and flexible): end-users will also be given the possibility to request Weagree to create other Weagree Widgets or the admin to create a tailored widget.