Calling all legal professionals – Lawyers, ex-lawyers, solicitors, paralegals, executives.
We are looking for a sales professional to spearhead the growth of our customer success function. You will be responsible for the global sales and adoption of Weagree’s contract automation and contract lifecycle management (CLM) software ‘Weagree Wizard’: generate leads, attract new customers and support existing customers in implementing Weagree successfully.
Full-time or part-time (flexible).
About this job – description
You will become a key member of the Weagree team, who will help design the proper process and strategy for retaining and growing our customer base.
- Maintain the relationships with our customers, listen to their needs, evaluate customer expectations and translate them into Weagree’s services
- Advise customers on how-to implement ‘legal tech’ successfully and transform their way of working into nowadays legal operations
- Accelerate customer success by engaging, retaining and upselling existing customers by delivering ‘exceptional’ customer experiences
- Undertake the sales cycle from RFP to deal closure and (together with us) onboarding of customers
- Develop strategies and approaches to increase market adoption of our software ‘Weagree Wizard’ (in collaboration with our marketing and communications personnel)
What you bring:
- An academic level of thinking
- A good understanding of selling Software as a Service (SaaS) and a strong desire to succeed in a customer success/customer relationship role where you will be responsible for long-term customer success
- Minimum 4+ years of B2B (SaaS) sales experience– customer success, inside sales, (b2b) relationship management and related roles
- A good understanding of the role of customer success in a SaaS platform environment
- A strategic and consultative approach to selling that fosters trusted long-term relationships (while also being commercially savvy)
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly with customers, decision-makers and key stakeholders
- Experience with project management and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Affinity with legal tech and legal departments is an advantage
- Affinity towards technological innovations is an advantage
Who you are:
- A self-starter, experienced and result-oriented salesperson with the ability to think and work independently
- A highly motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up (SaaS) environment
- A natural communicator and a problem solver
- A rainmaker: close the deal
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and any other language is a big plus.
- Exhibit Weagree’s values – excellence, learning and authenticity
You are prepared to work in a highly dynamic environment. Not one week has been the same over the past 16 years
- Work in a highly inspiring location
- Market-conform salary (in consultation)
- Sales commission strategy (in consultation)
- A hearty lunch at the office
Start date: Immediately!
Accelerating contract flow is what we deliver. Founded in 2006, Weagree is a global leading innovator transforming the legal industry with utterly disruptive technology. The Weagree Wizard accelerates contracting processes. We develop the innovative technology (AI) that relieves legal professionals of contract creation work.
We work closely together with impressive customers – large multinationals and law firms from across the globe. We are worldwide recognised as experts on contract drafting and moderate an active LinkedIn community ‘Drafting contracts’ of some 60,000 legal professionals.
Since 2006, we’re constantly innovating, pioneering the future of legal services. Artificial intelligence (AI) is a natural extension of our Weagree Wizard.
…is small, passionate and ambitious: communicative team players and introverts with independent creative minds. We collaborate enthusiastically.
Send your motivation letter (in English) and CV to Willem Wiggers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call us: +31 20 616 9696 or +31 6 461 555 08 (Willem’s mobile).
You can also apply via LinkedIn by clicking the link below.