An experienced sales professional to spearhead our customer’s success stories and help scale up Weagree’s growth. You would be responsible for the global adoption of Weagree’s leading contract management and CLM solution (“Weagree Wizard”).
Two key responsibilities:
- Sales: generating leads, managing the funnel, signing on new customers, consulting onboarded customers in successfully expanding Weagree Wizard into their organisation (typically, there are two or three stages of licence expansion), setting up strategic sales channels (via natural partners), and obtaining testimonials.
- Growth: once the first new customers are in: grow your (sales) team.
Legal professionals and ex-lawyers are welcome to apply.
- 9+ years of work experience – SaaS sales (b2b), customer success, inside sales, relationship management (b2b), or relevant experience in the (high-end) legal sector.
- WO or HBO (academic level of thinking).
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills (fluency in other languages, such as French or German, is a pre).
- Based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam area.
As a key member of our team, you will co-design our sales strategy for retaining and growing our customer base globally, where you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with our customers, listening to their needs, evaluating expectations and translating them into Weagree’s services.
- Advising customers on how to implement and adopt ‘legal tech’ successfully.
- Undertaking the entire sales cycle from developing leads or responding to RFPs to deal closure and onboarding customers (together with us).
- Accelerating customer success through exceptional customer experiences that engage, retain, and upsell existing customers.
- Assisting in recruiting, hiring and coaching new sales talent in the future: building your team.
Your ideal character:
- Strong EQ and a super-connector.
- Helpful (motivated and willing to do a lot).
- Excludes sales acumen: a rainmaker – close the deal.
- A go-getter and an energetic person.
- A natural communicator and a problem solver.
Not essential, but good to have:
- Affinity with tech innovations.
- Experience with corporate legal departments (Legal Ops).
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Highly inspiring office location in Amsterdam Noord
- Work with some of the most impressive customers: large multinationals and law firms from across the globe.
- A good salary. High sales-success bonus and virtual shares (in consultation)
- A hearty lunch at the office
Weagree- Accelerating contract flow. Founded in 2006, We’re a global leading innovator, transforming the legal sector with utterly disruptive technology. We develop innovative technology that relieves legal professionals of their manual contract creation and management work. We accelerate the contract processes: optimising the performance of in-house legal counsel and attorneys-at-law by providing an excellent end-to-end contract management solution – not the cheapest, but the best and ahead of the rest.
Our internal team is small, ambitious and passionate. People from all different backgrounds and experiences. Very communicative, introverted, independent and creative minds. A large part of our operations is outsourced, so you will work with our integrators and key suppliers.
If you’re motivated, Weagree is the perfect place for you!
Start date: Immediately
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining us, please send your motivation letter (in English) and CV to Willem Wiggers at email@example.com.
For more information about Weagree, visit our website at www.weagree.com or call us at +31 20 616 9696 or +31 6 461 555 08 (Willem’s mobile).