Student communication sciences (thesis possible),
may lead to a student job
Weagree is a global leading innovator changing the legal industry. Weagree’s contract automation application relieves legal professionals of contract creation work, in an utterly disruptive way. Our “Weagree Wizard” creates contracts of the highest standard, usually in the core business of our customers. Weagree supports organisations in improving their model contract templates and developing a robust contract know-how.
Since 2007, we’re constantly innovating, pioneering the future of legal services. Blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) and ‘machine learning’ are natural extensions of our Weagree Wizard.
Your internship should both allow you to do research for your academic credits, and lead to our external-communications strategy. In close collaboration with us, you will:
- co-develop Weagree’s external-communications strategy (and planning).
- contact our customers, to optimise a target-group-focused communication strategy
- co-prepare materials to be used in online selling, social media and blogging.
- improve your writing skills (Weagree is a ‘writing company’).
- work in an innovation-minded environment (guerrilla, startup style).
- work on communications-oriented tasks in projects with Weagree’s partner, the United Nations.
You will be assigned great responsibility from the outset. We will closely work together, in order to make your internship a success. You will be given sufficient opportunity to do your own research as required for your study.
Hopefully, your internship continues into a part-time job as student co-worker. If (in hindsight) the work for the U.N. so justifies, the U.N. will accredit this formally.
Collaborative and connected
We work closely together with our (currently 45) customers; most of them are impressive names, for example: AkzoNobel, ASML, Bavaria, Endemol Shine, Eneco, L’Oréal, RTL, TNO, Tommy Hilfiger – a week ago, we welcomed a well-known Silicon Valley giant. It challenges us to deliver highest quality work and it inspires. Globally, we are talking to the largest multinationals. Our customer base is almost doubling every year.
We enjoy being consulted as an international expert on ‘contract drafting’ and inspire our customers by improving their quality of contracting. Weagree is the private partner of the United Nations for ‘legal tech’. We have an active LinkedIn community Drafting contracts with 33,000+ legal professionals. There are plenty of opportunities for you to participate in or to initiate yourself.
…is ambitious: communicative team players with an independent, creative mind. We collaborate.
- You’re tech-savvy, an innovative mind
- Your English, also writing, is excellent. Ideally, your French or Spanish is good (working proficiency)
- Your sense of languages is important
- You’re accurate
- Your grades are high
- You’re authentically interested, hands-on and eager to learn
- You’re familiar with online sales, social selling and blogging; actual experience is a pre
- Your energy will drive us.
You’re prepared to work in a very dynamic, daily changing working environment. Not one week has been the same over the past 12 years.
You’re available as soon as possible. The vacancy is full time (or part-time shared with another new team member). A student co-workership would be part-time, highly flexible throughout the year. Our offices are (a phenomenal space) in the former Stork factory in Amsterdam Noord.
Compensation for your internship will be 400 euro per month. Salary for student co-workers is 12.50 euro per hour (gross, incl. holidays contribution).