Swiping and tapping your contract on mobile or tablet! We released a major upgrade of the Weagree Wizard and the marvelous experience on smartphones and tablets is available for all our customers.
A few highlights…
…of our transition to ‘mobile first’:
- Seeing only what is relevant for you; with a sense of full control over your contract: using the Weagree Wizard will become even easier.
- Previewing your contract as you’re creating it; the WYSIWYG underwaterscreen, your real-time contract editor, is realistic. And of course: on mobile you can swipe to it.
- The Weagree Wizard is faster: not that it was by any means slow, but when you answer the questionnaire of an LMA, SPA or a Strategic Purchase Agreement, it will open and proceed at once.
- Search and filter functionality can be folded out, when you need it.
Our contract creation software upgrade was inspired by our collaboration with the United Nations and WTO: while their main target audience, SME in developing countries, usually have good access to internet, internet access is typically through mobile phones and tablets. More about our collaboration with them shortly.
Your clause library.
Maybe this summer is a good period to improve your clause library? If you need an incentive, this Weagree Wizard release further improved it:
- The clause library is easier to access from within a contract questionnaire: facilitating you to ‘plug in’ and tailor model contract clauses halfway the contract you’re creating (and as always, the related definitions and annexes will come along and position appropriately). On mobile phones, this works with a few swipes and screen-taps only.
- Your model clauses are now ordered and displayed the way people read-scan a website. So on mobile phones, searching your clause library follows your intuition.
For more information about the clause library, watch our admin video (tutorial D2). On our renewed website, you’ll find best practices of upgrading model contracts and model contract clauses.
Automated import of model contracts.
This release version 6.0 also includes functionality to import entire Word-documents into the Weagree Wizard. Also, we further improved the template creation tooling. This means several improvements:
- Administrator training time is further shortened: learning how to insert or modify a template and how to build the related questionnaire is now two blocks of less than 2½ hours each (plus a few hours of follow-up coaching).
- Our administrators have more fun inserting templates and building questionnaires: little copy pasting. For Weagree administrators, user-friendliness prevails – no coding (never – not even under the strictest interpretation of ‘no coding’)!
- We approximate our ambition that template insertion work must be easy for every type of user. We already welcomed partners and several general counsel who themselves insert or modify their precious templates and optimise questionnaires.
System requirements. Before releasing the upgrade to customers with (very) large user groups, we want to make sure it is going to work: this release upgrade supports all recent browsers, but if you’re still using Internet Explorer 9 (despite its severe security vulnerabilities) the user-friendliness may not improve – and unfortunately, many larger organisations are still using it.
Updates to integration plugins. Our customer EndemolShine connected Weagree with Effacts, which reconfirmed the robustness of our external-integration technology. Of course, all related updates and plugins were built to plug-and-play, are packaged in this version 6.0 and available to all Weagree licensees. If you want to see which data can be exchanged between your IT systems and the Weagree Wizard (it’s more than you think!) let us know.
At the request of our customers Thales and ASML, we will further develop the WYSIWYG underwaterscreen. It will support contract creation on two monitors and enable a user to edit their contract text while answering the questionnaire! Also, we have a few customers that will embed the Weagree Wizard in their corporate IT environment, which will result in additional external-integration features available for all our customers.
We will add new administrator video tutorials (to the current 22 tutorials).