Legal entity management is crucial for legal operations excellence, but it can be a complex and time-consuming process. As legal tech innovators, we understand the importance of organised and easily accessible entity management in ensuring efficient processes, effective workflows, and improved overall communication.
To make Weagree’s CLM-integrated legal entity management the best of the breed, we’re excited to share our latest upgrades with you.
Focusing on making it more automated and user-friendly, we’re improving our entity management for:
- Automated tasks: automatically showing up on Weagree’s tasks Kanban, marked completed once done and recurring at the right frequency.
- Notifications: allowing more flexibility for legal entity-related deadlines and expiry dates, as well as user-defined notifications.
- Ease of access: further integrated with contract creation and clm.
- Contracting dashboard and reporting widgets: extending our existing search and report CLM capabilities to entity management.
- GDPR: expanding entity-related GDPR capabilities.
- Sharepoint: more flexible when integrated with Sharepoint.
Our biggest step forward: In April, we’re planning a major upgrade of our org charts functionality. Later, minor optimisations such as full-fledged support for e-signing plugins and automated cap-tables: automated calculation of shareholding percentages in the context of investment rounds will follow.
More about Weagree’s entity management capabilities, and existing and forthcoming features here.